If you’re an Apple News user, you may have noticed that your news feed hasn’t been updating lately. Here’s why this might be happening and what you can do about it.
Checkout this video:
If your Apple News app is not updating, it could be for a number of reasons. In this article, we’ll go over some of the most common reasons why your Apple News might not be updating and how to fix them.
1) Check your Internet connection:
Make sure you have a strong Internet connection before trying to update Apple News. If you’re on a cellular data connection, try to connect to a Wi-Fi network to see if that helps.
2) Check for updates to iOS:
To update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS, go to Settings > General > Software Update.
3) Check for updates to the Apple News app:
Open the App Store and tap the Updates tab at the bottom of the screen. If there’s an update available for the Apple News app, it will show up here. Tap Update next to the Apple News app.
If your Apple News app is not updating, the first thing you should check is your Internet connection. If you’re connected to the Internet but your app still isn’t updating, try force-closing the app and opening it again.
If that doesn’t work, try deleting the app and reinstalling it from the App Store. Finally, if you’re still having trouble, make sure that you have the latest version of iOS installed on your device.
First, check to see if your device has the latest version of iOS. Open the Settings app, then tap General > Software Update. If an update is available, tap Download and Install.
Next, make sure you have the latest version of the Apple News app. Open the App Store, then tap Updates. If an update is available, tap Update.
If you’re still seeing outdated content in Apple News, try these tips:
– Restart your device: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the slider appears. Drag the slider to turn your device off completely, then press and hold the Sleep/Wake button again until you see the Apple logo.
– Check for updates to your apps: Open the App Store, then tap Updates. If an update is available for Apple News, tap Update.
– Delete and reinstall the Apple News app: Press and hold the Apple News app icon until it jiggles. Tap Delete, then go to the App Store and redownload the app.
As a result of the investigation, it was discovered that many people were having this problem because they were subscribed to too many channels. When there are too many channels in your feed, Apple News has a hard time deciding which articles to show you first. As a result, it stops updating altogether.