Google News is a personalized news aggregator that organizes and presents news articles and headlines from various online sources.
Checkout this video:
Go to https://news.google.com/publish/#?modal_active=none
In order to get your news on the Google Homepage, you will need to go to https://news.google.com/publish/#?modal_active=none and sign in with your Google account. Once you are signed in, you will be able to submit your news stories for consideration. Please note that not all news stories will be accepted, and there is no guarantee that your story will be featured on the Google Homepage.
Scroll down to “Get your news on Google”
If you’re a news junkie, you’re in luck: you can now get your news fix directly from the Google Homepage. Here’s how:
1. Scroll down to “Get your news on Google.”
2. Select your country and preferred language.
3. Scroll through the available news sources and select the ones you want to add to your homepage.
4. That’s it! Now, every time you visit the Google Homepage, you’ll see headlines from your selected news sources.
Enter your website’s URL
To get your news site included in Google News, start by entering your website’s URL into the “Publisher Center.” You’ll be asked to verify that you own the website before you can continue.
Follow the on-screen instructions
Adding a custom news source to your Google Homepage is easy! Just follow the on-screen instructions:
1. Open the “Add content” module on your Google Homepage.
2. Under “Choose a source,” select “News.”
3. Enter the URL of your favorite news site in the “Add a news source” field and click “OK.”
4. That’s it! You should now see headlines from your selected news site on your Google Homepage.