If you’re looking for ways to cut down on the amount of news you see from Fox, or any other outlet, here’s how to block it in Google News.
Checkout this video:
Go to Google News
To block Fox News from Google News, you’ll need to go to the Google News website. On the left side of the page, under “Topics,” scroll down to “Politics.” Then, on the right side of the page, under “Sources,” click on the X next to “Fox News.”
Type in “Fox News”
Assuming you want to block Fox News from appearing in your Google News feed, there are two methods you can use.
The first method is to simply type “Fox News” into the search bar at the top of the page. This will bring up a list of articles from Fox News, which you can then click on the “block” button next to each one to prevent it from appearing in your feed in the future.
The second method is to go to the “Sources” tab, click on the “+ Add Source” button, and then type “Fox News” into the resulting search bar. This will add Fox News as a source, which you can then click on the “block” button next to to prevent its articles from appearing in your feed.
Scroll down to the “About this result” section
At the bottom of the search result, there is a short description that says “About this result.” Underneath that, it will say “Block [Source].” For example, if you search for “Fox News” and then scroll down to the bottom of the results, it will say “About this result” and then “Block Fox News.”
Click on the “Feedback” link
Google News offers a feedback link at the bottom of every news article. If you scroll to the bottom of a Fox News article, you’ll see a “Feedback” link. Clicking on this will bring up a form where you can select “I don’t like this story” and then add an explanation for your feedback.
You can also use this form to give feedback on any other news story from any other news source.
Select “I don’t like this result”
In order to block Fox News from Google News, follow these steps:
1. Visit Google News
2. Search for “Fox News”
3. Find a result from Fox News that you don’t like
4. Click on the “I don’t like this result” link beneath the result
5. When prompted, select “Yes, hide all results from foxnews.com”
That’s it! You should now no longer see any results from Fox News when you search on Google News.
If you’re looking for a way to block Fox News from your Google News feed, there’s good news: it’s easy to do.
1. Go to Google News.
2. In the top-right corner of the page, click the three-dot icon, then click “Settings.”
3. In the “General” tab, scroll down to “Blocked Sources.”
4. Enter “Fox News” in the “Add a source” field, then click “Block.”
5. That’s it! Fox News will now be blocked from your Google News feed.
Select “I don’t like the site”
If you don’t want to see results from a particular site, you can block it.
On your computer, open Google News.
Click the + sign next to “Sources.”
Select the checkbox next to the site you want to block.
Click Block .
Select “Block this site”
If you want to block a site from appearing in your Google News feed, follow these steps:
1. Go to Google News.
2. Search for the site you want to block. For example, if you want to block Fox News, search for “Fox News”.
3. Click on the three dots next to the search result and select “Block this site”.
4. A confirmation message will appear asking if you’re sure you want to block the site – click “Block”.
5. The site will now be blocked from appearing in your Google News feed.